1 cup almond flour
¼ cup coconut flour
⅓ cup keto sweetener of choice (granulated)
½ tsp baking powder
⅛ tsp salt
¼ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
2 Tbsp SuperFat Coconut Macadamia Nut Butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt.
3. Add butter, SuperFat, and vanilla. Beat with a hand mixer until a dough forms.
4. Transfer dough to freezer for 5 minutes.
5. Remove dough from freezer. Scoop about 1-2 teaspoons of dough and roll into a ball. Transfer to prepared baking sheet and flatten slightly. Repeat to make 16 cookies.
6. Transfer baking sheet to oven and cook 12-15 minutes, until golden. Remove and cool on pan completely.