¼ cup coconut oil, melted
2 Tbsp SuperFat Coconut Macadamia Nut Butter
¼ cup keto-friendly maple flavored syrup
¼ tsp vanilla extract
2 cup almond flour
¼ tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk coconut oil, SuperFat, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Add almond flour and salt. Stir to combine..
3. Transfer dough to prepared sheet pan. Press into a ¼” thick square in the center of the pan. Gently poke holes in the dough with the tip a fork. Transfer pan to refrigerator for 10 minutes.
4. Remove pan from refrigerator and transfer to oven. Bake 18-20 minutes, until golden.
5. Remove from oven and cool completely on baking sheet. Cut into 16 cookies.