¼ cup raw almonds
¼ cup raw pecans
3 tbsp raisins (optional)
⅔ cup almond flour
1 tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1 large egg
¼ cup SuperFat Coconut Macadamia Nut Butter
½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
¼ cup keto sweetener of choice (granulated)
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 325F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a food processor, combine almonds, pecans, and raisins (optional). Pulse to finely chop. Do not overprocess.
3. Transfer nut mixture to a bowl. Add almond flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, and salt. Stir to combine.
4. In a separate bowl with an electric mixer, beat egg, SuperFat, and butter until combined. Add sweetener, vanilla extract, and nut mixture and beat until combined.
5. Use a tablespoon to scoop one heaping tablespoon to the prepared cookie sheet to make 20 cookies.
6. Transfer cookies to oven and bake 15-18 minutes, until golden.
7. Remove from oven and cool completely on baking sheet.