2 large egg whites, room temperature
¼ tsp cream of tartar
¼ cup keto sweetener of choice (confectioners’)
1Tbsp SuperFat Coconut Macadamia Nut Butter
1. Preheat oven to 275F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat egg whites 3-4 minutes on medium speed, until soft peaks form. Add cream of tartar and sweetener. Continue to beat 2-3 minutes on high speed, until stiff, glossy peaks form.
3. Add Superfat and carefully fold to incorporate.
4. Drop mixture by the heaping teaspoon or pipe onto prepared baking sheet to make 16 cookies.
5. Transfer baking sheet to oven. Bake 28-30 minutes, until lightly golden and set. Turn off oven but leave baking sheet in oven for 20 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.