3 Tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
1 Tbsp SuperFat Coconut Macadamia Nut Butter
1 large egg
1 tsp pure lemon extract
1 ½ cup almond flour
¼ cup keto sweetener of choice (granulated)
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat butter, SuperFat, egg, and lemon extract until combined. Add almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt and continue to beat until dough forms.
3. Transfer dough to refrigerator for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from refrigerator. Scoop 1 Tablespoon at a time into hands and roll into a ball. Place on prepared baking sheet and press down slightly. Repeat with remaining dough to make 18 cookies.
5. Transfer baking sheet to oven and bake 18-20 minutes, until golden.
6. Remove from oven and cool for 15 minutes.