½ cup natural crunchy peanut butter
½ cup SuperFat Coconut Macadamia Nut Butter
½ cup keto sweetener of choice (granulated)
1 large egg
1. Preheat the oven to 325F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, SuperFat, sweetener, and egg. Stir until well combined.
3. Scoop 1 heaping Tablespoon at a time and form into a ball. Place on the prepared sheet pan. Repeat to make 18 balls.
4. Gently press the cookies down with the back of a fork to make a crosshatch pattern.
5. Transfer to the oven for 10-12 minutes, until golden.
6. Remove from the oven and cool completely.