1 large egg
1 6.2-oz pouch SuperFat Macadamia Coconut Butter
2 Tbsp coconut flour
1/2 cup keto sweetener of choice
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup keto-friendly chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, lightly whisk egg. Add SuperFat, sweetener, baking soda, and vanilla. Mix to combine. Add chocolate chips and mix to incorporate.
3. Scoop or pipe 1 teaspoon at a time onto prepared baking sheet.
4. Transfer to oven and bake 6-8 minutes, until golden and set.
5. Remove from oven and cool on tray for 10 minutes.