1 cup almond flour
2 Tbsp coconut flour
2 tsp ginger
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp cardamom
1/4 tsp allspice
1/8 tsp salt
1 large egg
1 Tbsp molasses
1/4 cup SuperFat Coconut Macadamia Nut Butter
1 oz unsalted butter, room temperature
1/4 cup keto sweetener of choice (granulated)
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, coconut flour, ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, allspice, and salt.
3. In a separate large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat egg, molasses, SuperFat, butter, and sweetener on medium-low speed, until creamy.
4. Add dry mixture to wet mixture and stir until dough forms.
5. Scoop 1 Tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball. Place on the prepared baking sheet and flatten slightly.
6. Transfer sheet pan to oven and bake 10-12 minutes, until golden.
7. Cool 10 minutes then enjoy.