1 large egg
1 6.2-oz pouch SuperFat Macadamia Coconut Butter
2 tsp coconut oil, melted
1 Tbsp almond flour
1/3 cup keto sweetener of choice
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
¼ cup raw cacao powder
1 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp sea salt
¼ cup keto chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, lightly whisk egg. Add SuperFat, coconut oil, almond flour, sweetener, vanilla, cacao, baking powder, and salt. Stir to combine.
3. Add chocolate chips and stir to incorporate.
4. Drop or pipe 1 tsp at a time onto prepared baking sheet to make 30 cookies.
5. Bake 8-10 minutes, until set.