4 oz unsalted butter, room temperature
4 oz full fat cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup powdered keto sweetener of choice
1 egg, room temperature
2 Tbsp SuperFat Coconut Macadamia Nut Butter
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
¼ tsp pure almond extract
1 3/4 cup almond flour
2 Tbsp coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat butter and cream cheese on medium speed for 1 minute, until fluffy. Add sweetener and beat until incorporated.
3. Add egg, SuperFat, vanilla extract and almond extract. Beat on until combined.
4. Add almond flour and baking powder. Mix with a rubber spatula until combined.
5. Cover and transfer to the refrigerator for 1 hour.
6. Remove from the refrigerator. Scoop 1 heaping Tablespoon and roll into a ball to make 20 cookies. Place on the prepared baking sheet and flatten slightly. Arrange 1-inch apart on the prepared baking sheet.
7. Bake 10-12 minutes, until just golden.
8. Cool 15 minutes.