4 large egg whites, room temperature
2 Tbsp keto sweetener of choice
1/2 cup raw macadamia nuts
1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
2 Tbsp coconut flour
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/4 cup keto-friendly chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat egg whites on medium for 2-3 minutes. Add sweetener and continue to beat 2-3 minutes, until stiff peaks form.
3. In the bowl of a food processor, pulse macadamia nuts a few times until roughly chopped. Add shredded coconut, coconut flour, sea salt, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Pulse to combine.
4. Transfer mixture to bowl with egg whites. Add chocolate chips. Gently fold to combine.
5. Scoop 1 heaping Tablespoon at a time onto prepared baking sheet to make 15 cookies.
6. Transfer baking sheet to oven and bake 20-22 minutes, until golden.