1 cup SuperFat Coconut Macadamia Nut Butter
½ cup keto sweetener of choice (granulated)
1 large egg
¼ cup blanched almonds, chopped (optional)
¼ cup keto-friendly chocolate chips (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 325F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine SuperFat, sweetener, and egg. Stir until well combined. Add chocolate chips and almonds (optional) and fold into batter.
3. Scoop 1 heaping Tablespoon at a time and form into a ball then gently flatten into a cookie. Place on the prepared sheet pan. Repeat to make 18 cookies.
4. Transfer to the oven for 12-14 minutes, until golden.
5. Remove from the oven and cool completely.