½ cup unsalted butter
2 Tbsp SuperFat Coconut Macadamia Nut Butter
1 ¼ cup keto sweetener of choice (confectioners’), divided
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 1/4 cup almond flour
1 Tbsp coconut flour
¼ tsp salt
¾ cup raw pecans, finely chopped
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, bat butter, SuperFat, ½ cup sweetener, and vanilla extract until creamy.
3. Add almond flour, coconut flour, and salt. Stir to form a dough.
4. Scoop 1 Tablespoon dough at at time into hands and roll into ball. Place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat to make about 20 cookies.
5. Transfer baking sheet to the freezer for 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 350F.
6. Remove baking sheet from freezer and transfer to oven. Bake 15-18 minutes, until golden.
7. Remove from oven and cool completely.
8. Sift remaining sweetener into a bowl. Once cool, toss cookies in remaining sweetener to coat.