1 cup SuperFat Coconut Macadamia Nut Butter
½ cup keto sweetener of choice (granulated)
2 tbsp raw cacao powder
1 large egg
¼ cup SuperFat keto chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 325F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine SuperFat, sweetener, cacao, and egg. Stir until well combined. Add chocolate chips and fold into batter.
3. Scoop 1 heaping Tablespoon at a time and form into a ball then gently flatten into a cookie. Place on the prepared sheet pan. Repeat to make 16 cookies.
4. Transfer to the oven for 12-14 minutes, until golden.
5. Remove from the oven and cool completely.