4 large egg whites, room temperature
¼ cup keto sweetener of choice (confectioners’)
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
¼ cup almond flour
1 ¾ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1 tbsp SuperFat Coconut Macadamia Nut Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat egg whites 3-4 minutes, until soft peaks form. Add sweetener and vanilla extract. Beat 1 more minute to incorporate.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, coconut, and SuperFat. Add egg whites and carefully fold to combine.
4. Scoop about 1 Tablespoon at a time onto prepared baking sheet to make 16 cookies.
5. Transfer pan to oven and bake 18-20 minutes, until golden.
6. Remove from oven. Cool completely on baking sheet.