For the cake:
For the cream:
For the cookie layer:
1. To make the cake: Preheat the oven to 325F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, allowing excess to hang off sides.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt until combined.
3. In a separate large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat butter and sweetener until creamy. Add eggs, heavy cream, and vanilla extract and continue to beat until incorporated.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and beat until combined.
5. Transfer mixture to prepared loaf pan and spread into an even layer.
6. Transfer to the oven and bake for 28-32 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove and allow to cool completely.
7. To make the cream: In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, combine mascarpone, heavy whipping cream, and sweetener. Beat until fluffy. Transfer to the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
8. To assemble: Slice the cake horizontally into 2 cakes. Drizzle cold brew over the top of each cake to lightly soak top layer.
9. Place one of the cakes on a platter. Drizzle with half of the cold brew coffee to lightly coat the top (optional). Spread 1/3 of cream over top. Dip each cookie into cold brew coffee (optional) and plate on top of cream. Top with another 1/3 of the cream. Top with remaining cake. Drizzle cake with cold brew coffee to lightly coat the top (optional). Spread with cream and top with additional cookies.
10. Transfer to the refrigerator to set for 20 minutes. Slice and serve.