For the crust:
For the filling:
For the topping (optional):
1. To make the crust: In a food processor, pulse cookies until crumbly. Add coconut oil and pulse until dough forms. Transfer mixture to a 8” springform pan. Press evenly and firmly into the bottom of pan. Transfer to the refrigerator until ready to fill.
2. To make filling: In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add cream, Greek yogurt, sweetener, and vanilla extract. Beat 1-2 minutes, until smooth.
3. Transfer filling to the prepared crust and spread into an even layer.
4. Transfer pie to refrigerator for 2 hours, until set.
5. Slice into 8 pieces. Top with whipped cream and more SuperFat Snickerdoodle Cookie Bites (optional)