1 cup almond flour
⅓ cup keto sweetener of choice (confectioners’)
⅛ tsp salt
¼ cup unsalted butter, diced, room temperature
2 Tbsp SuperFat Coconut Macadamia Nut Butter
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
⅛ tsp pure almond extract
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a food processor, pulse almond flour, sweetener and salt to combine. Add butter, SuperFat, vanilla, and almond extract. Pulse until dough forms.
3. Roll dough into 12 small balls. Place on prepared baking sheet.
4. Transfer baking sheet to oven and bake 18-20 minutes, until golden.
5. Remove from oven and cool completely on baking sheet.