1 cup heavy whipping cream
3 large egg yolks
1 tsp grass fed plain gelatin powder
1/2 cup keto sweetener of choice, granulated
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 tsp banana extract
1/4 banana, sliced
1/4 cup keto whipped cream
3/4 cup SuperFat Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites (approximately 12 cookies)
1. In a pot, heat cream over medium heat until steaming, but not boiling.
2. In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat egg yolks until smooth. With the mixer running, slowly drizzle hot cream into the bowl and beat until incorporated. Return to pot over low heat and cook, whisking often, 2-3 minutes.
3. Transfer mixture to a heatproof bowl. Sprinkle with gelatin and set aside to bloom for 5 minutes.
4. Add sweetener, vanilla, and banana extract. Whisk until combined.
5. Cover and transfer to refrigerator for 2-3 hours, until cool and set.
6. Set aside 4 cookie bites. Crumble remaining cookies.
7. Layer pudding, cookie crumbles, pudding and whipped cream between 4 ramekins. Top each with a cookie and slice of banana.